Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Surfing

July 9, 2009

 

I have that crazy eye disease and I just can't see us as anything but lucky, brilliant, inspired, creative, lovable, radiantly healthy, and outrageously abundant.  The entire Universe is conspiring to bring us bliss, so why resist it any longer.  It's like trying to hold back the ocean.  Trust me, I've tried this.  Just recently, I put my surf board between me and an enormous wave being created.  Watching it manifest was truly a site to see.  It was exactly what I had asked for and the only reason I was standing in the water with a surf board the size of Elvis's first Cadillac.  I watched in wonder as the Universe orchestrated all of the events necessary to create exactly what I had imagined and then, just as it was time for me to receive, enjoy, hoot and holler and ride that big boy in... I got scared.  I quickly turned and squared off against the ocean, digging my feet into the sand, insuring the full weight of my might was standing behind that board... GREAT PLAN BIANCO.  It wasn't until I was flying the surf board like a kite by my ankle, grasping for air, head first in the huge universal washing machine, topless and sharing the rest of my bathing suit with a disrespectful crab,  that I realized.... It's our greatness that frightens us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment